Windward Beta Program

To truly succeed, we need your help.

Why you?

Because no one knows the products better than you, our customer. To deliver the best, most comprehensive software possible, we need to understand how you’re using our products today and how you anticipate using them tomorrow.

Your opinion counts at Windward.

It always has.

In this spirit, we’re launching our new Windward Beta Program as a way to standardize our testing and feature collection. As a member of this program, you’ll have exclusive access to the Windward Beta community and features portal.

Together we’ll pave the Windward road-map.

How can we improve the newest version of Windward Studios Products?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Extend the XPath Wizard to support functions

You recommend that we always use the XPath Wizard to create tags, but as soon as we want to use anything other than the most simple XPath expression, we have no choice but to write it by hand.

Extending the XPath wizard to support standard XPath functions (e.g. count, addition, etc) would allow us to always use it to construct our tags.

In our conversation with Ryan yesterday he recommended that we always use the XPath Wizard for creating tags. Is there any plan to extend the wizard to support XPath functions, e.g. count, addition, etc? As it stands, there…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Windward Version 13  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Windward is updating is XPath library in Version 14 to move from XPath 1.0 to XPath 2.0 support which will allow the use of additional XPath functions. Version 14 is due for release near the end of February 2015.

Thanks for submitting your idea and stay tuned for the Version 14 release.

• Don't see your idea?

Windward Beta Program

Feedback and Knowledge Base